homenet insurance banner

We work alongside some of the leading insurers within the industry:

Insurer Panel

Home emergency cover

If your heating system was to break down, or there is a leak from your central heating, water pipes or toilet would you want access to an approved contractor to fix such emergencies?

This home emergency cover will provide assistance in the event of certain home emergencies, which impact the safety and security of your home, potentially rendering it uninhabitable including;

Plumbing and drainage problems*

Failure of internal electrics*

Security (i.e. glazing and locks)

Pests inside your home*

Internal gas supply pipes*

Boiler & heating system*

Roofing problems due to storm damage/bad weather*

*Subject to the terms and conditions of the policy booklet.

Home Emergency

If you suffer one of the emergencies above in your home, you can obtain assistance by contacting the 24 hour emergency helpline providing as much information as possible including your policy number.

Following a claim, this cover will organise and pay up to £1000 per claim including VAT, call out, labour, parts and materials to carry out an emergency repair.

In the event of your home becoming inhabitable and remaining so because of a covered event, this cover will contribute up to £200 including VAT towards the cost of your (including your pets) accommodation including transport, on a reimbursement basis.

Home legal expenses cover

Legal expenses insurance is designed to offer protection to your family for legal costs for pursing a claim, for damages in an accident sustained in the course of employment. It also offers representation in the event of a tax investigation, protection of your earnings whilst attending jury service, defence against contract disputes and provides legal assistance to negotiate for your legal rights in a civil action relating to material property.

Your legal costs cover applies to you, your spouse and other family members who live with you in your home.

Legal Expenses

What is covered by home legal expenses insurance?

Personal Injury - Should you or a member of your family suffer bodily injury as a result of an accident at work, this product will provide cover to pay the legal costs of making a claim against the employer for damages.*

Employment Disputes - If you or a member of your family suffers unfair or wrongful dismissal, redundancy or unlawful discrimination, the home legal expenses insurer will pay up to £5000 for your legal costs and expenses for them to negotiate for your legal rights.*

Tax Protection - The home legal expenses insurer will negotiate on your behalf and represent you in any appeal proceedings in respect of a full enquiry by the Inland Revenue into your tax affairs providing the enquiry has resulted for your work as an employee.*

Contract Disputes - Negotiation of your rights in a contractual dispute arising from an agreement or an alleged agreement which you have entered into for the buying or hiring in of any goods or services of selling the goods.*

Jury Service - The home legal expenses insurer will pay your salary or wages for time that you have had to take off work whilst attending jury service providing your salary or wages are not legally recoverable from the court or your employer.*

Clinical Negligence - You will be covered for the costs to pursue legal action for damages, if clinical negligence results in your personal injury or death. You are not insured for claims of stress, psychological or emotional injury unless it arises from you suffering physical injury.*

*Subject to the terms and conditions of the policy booklet.



Renew OnlineFAQ'sBuildings InsuranceContents InsuranceContact